I have a very active toddler who really enjoys diving head first into ball pits, running around in wide open spaces, chasing cats and climbing anything interesting. Keeping her body and mind occupied can be challenging at times so I was really excited to find out that our local mall had a soft play! I’ve lived here for more than a year and I’ve never been – it’s a shame that we’ll be moving in a few days but that won’t stop me from bringing her again as well as choosing this venue to meet up with our mummy and baby friends. We’d also like to say thank you to FunDay for giving us a FREE pass the next time we come again.
What We Loved
- Amazing adventure play frames for toddlers and young children (you have to pass the height test)
- Soft play area for baby/toddler and game arcade for the older kids
- Massive ball pit, slides and climbing frames
- There’s also an arcade for older children
- Snacks and beverages are available inside
- There’s a seating area with tables and chairs
- Toilet and baby facilities available
- Clean and safe environment
- Great atmosphere and very quiet in the mornings
- Free parking available
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Card payments available
Location: The Mall, D Ring Road. First Floor (above Salaam Store)
Opening Times: Saturday-Thursday 10am-10pm and Fridays 4pm-10pm
Price: 30 QAR for admission to soft play
Contact Details: 4465 7969
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR SOCKS!
Have you been to FunDay soft play area before? What was your experience like?
Are you following me on Facebook yet? Please do so I can keep you updated with my latest shenanigans. I aim to inspire in all that I do and you can also find me on my Instagram and YouTube channel too.